See me this week throughout western Washington.
- Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 2:00 pm – Port Hadlock Library
- Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 4:00 pm – Port Hadlock Library
- Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 10:30 am -Sequim Library
- Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 1:00 pm -Port Angeles Library
- Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 4:00 pm -Forks Library
- Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 7:00 pm -Clallam Bay Library
- Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 3:00 pm – Shoreline Library
- Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm – Everett Library
- Friday, July 23 at 11:00 am – Mottet Library (Tacoma)
- Friday, July 23 at 3:00 pm – Swasey Library (Tacoma)
- Saturday, July 24 at 2:00 pm – Lake Forest Park Library (held at Third Place Books)
- Sunday, July 25 at 1:00 pm – Ethnic Fest (Wright Park, Tacoma)
- Sunday, July 25 at 4:30 pm – private party (60th birthday), Marysville
All of the programs at libraries are my Magical Adventures of Aquifer Man show. The exception is Thursday, July 22 in Everett which is a hands-on workshop for teens. I’ll teach a card trick from my Magic Tricks and Secrets DVD plus impromptu magic that can be done with everyday items. Teens really get into learning magic! They want to know the secret, and have good hand-eye coordination to master some handling that is difficult for younger kids.
Incidently, the past two days – on Friday when I performed at the Milton Library and yesterday at a private birthday party in Olympia – parents mentioned that they had bought or checked out my Magic Tricks and Secrets DVD and that their kids had a great time performing their own magic. Cool!
This year is my first at Ethnic Fest and I’m looking forward to it. I’ve applied in the past, but things just haven’t worked out until now.
Ethnic Fest was first held in 1986 and takes place at Wright Park in Tacoma. It’s produced by Metro Parks Tacoma.