Fans in the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas will have plenty of chances this week to catch the Magical Adventures of Aquifer Man show.
- Monday, August 2, 2010 at 11:00 am – Enumclaw Library
- Monday, August 2, 2010 at 7:00 pm – Federal Way 320th Library
- Tuesday, August 3 at 11:00 am – Tacoma Main Library
- Tuesday, August 3 at 3:00 pm – Wheelock Library
- Wednesday, August 4 at 2:00 pm – Eatonville Library
- Wednesday, August 4 at 7:00 pm – Bellevue Regional Library
- Thursday, August 5 at 10:30 am – Sumner Library
- Thursday, August 5 at 1:00 pm – Parkland/Spanaway Library
- Thursday, August 5 at 3:30 pm – Steilacoom Library
Additionally, the evening of August 3 I’m performing for the Horizon’s Point Home Owner’s Association in Lacey as they celebrate National Night Out. A band performs after me, police and fire will be there with booths and vehicles, and the BBQ and all entertainment are FREE! (This event is for Horizon’s Point neighbors only.)
August 4 I visit Montessori in Motion in University Place (private event for students only). This is about the fourth consecutive year of performing for their school.
August 6 I do two shows for Kindercare in Lacey (private event) and then head up to Tacoma for the Franke Tobey Jones Retirement Estates employee picnic doing strolling magic. (I entertained for their staff holiday party many years ago and their employee recognition banquet last year.)
Saturday, August 7 I head south the Longview for the Cowlitz County Fair. It’s my first time at this fair and I’m looking forward to it. Stage showtimes are 1:00 and 5:30 pm with strolling between.
Sunday it’s a birthday party in Seattle…