I performed last weekend for the Lake Forest Park Library. The program was held upstairs at the Third Place Commons stage. Thanks to youth services librarian Kalee Shearer for arranging the program and Jay Sundahl for taking and sharing the photos!
Today I received this message, also from the show for the Lake Forest Park Library:
‘I want you to know that it was a fun event and the kids really enjoyed it. For some parents, the day continued at home…my niece tried the magic trick at home with grape juice! Grape juice all over her hair and floor. Apparently she missed the line, “don’t try this at home”.
Jennifer, a mom at the Shoreline Library, came with her young daughter and her camcorder. “Is it OK if I record part of your show? My older daughter couldn’t come and was really disappointed, because she always loves your shows.” http://twaud.io/m46
Last week took me to a city I’ve never visited: Port Hadlock in Jefferson County. The library was decorated with a great nautical theme; starfish on the walls, bull kelp and jellyfish suspended from the ceiling, and even a real wooden boat in the children’s section. Posters made by students promoting water conservation hung on the walls.
Magical Adventures of Aquifer Man performances this week include:
- July 27, 2010 at 11:00 am – Bonney Lake Library
- July 27, 2010 at 1:30 pm – Buckley Library
- July 27, 2010 at 7:00 pm – Issaquah Library (for the Newport Way Library)
- July 28, 2010 at 1:00 pm – Orting Library
- July 28, 2010 at 4:00 pm – Graham Library
- July 29, 2010 at 10:30 am – Aberdeen Timberland Library
- July 29, 2010 at 2:00 pm – Ilwaco Timberland Library
- July 30, 2010 at 2:00 pm – Renton Library
- July 31, 2010 at 11:00 am – Moore Library (Tacoma)
- July 31, 2010 at 3:00 pm – Kobetich Library (Tacoma)